Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
Newton's Laws of Motion: GCSE revision
GCSE level Classical Mechanics covering, Newton's Laws of Motion, Force, Gravity, Resultant Force, Mass, Weight, Triangle of Forces, Terminal Velocity, Stopping Distance, Thinking Distance & Braking Distance
Telecommunications - A Level Physics
A description of telecommunications: AM and FM; use of carrier waves; analog and digital signals; broadcast options; satellite transmission; gain and attenuation; PSTN; mobile/cell phones and networks.
Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging - A Level Physics
A very simple and basic overview of two methods of indirect sensing used in medical diagnosis work.
CT (Computed Tomography) Scans - A Level Physics
A basic description of the mechanism of CT (computed tomography) scans for medical use in remote sensing. Part of the A Level Physics revision series.
X Rays - A Level Physics
A basic description of the production of X rays for medical use in remote sensing. Part of the A Level Physics revision series.
Sensors: Direct Sensing - A Level Physics Part 2
Part 2 of 2: What a direct sensor is, how to incorporate it in a circuit such that it can cause action to happen when external circumstances (light levels, temperature, pressure) change.
Sensors: Direct sensing - A Level Physics
Part 1 of 2: What a direct sensor is, how to incorporate it in a circuit such that it can cause action to happen when external circumstances (light levels, temperature, pressure) change.
Special Relativity - A Level Physics
An introduction to special relativity, including the Lorentz transform, length contraction, time dilation and E=mc^2