Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
Forces and Motion
This GCSE BBC Bitesize video is from the original programmes from 2000 that were broadcast on BBC2.
waste bin in s2
Quick tutorial on developing Android Apps
Android is quickly becoming the dominant OS on the market, competing directly with iOS, but used in phones from Samsung to Sony to HTC.
Quick overview on HTML
HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the language that describes the structure of web pages to your Internet browser.
Good succinct 30 minute video
Java is one of the most popular programming languages - used across a variety of platforms. Learning Java will open doors as, not only is it used for web or server applications, it is also the base language in which you code Android mobile applications.
Ohm's Law V = I R: GCSE revision
GCSE level Electricity covering: Ohm's law, voltage, current and resistance