Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
ATPHYSICS1 Published on 10 Jun 2017 SUBSCRIBE 1.7K VI Graph for a diode
ATPHYSICS1 Published on 7 Jun 2017 SUBSCRIBE 1.7K How to find the voltage-current characteristic for a filament lam
ATPHYSICS1 Published on 7 Jun 2017 SUBSCRIBE 1.7K AQA Required Practical on VI graph for a fixed resistor.
ATPHYSICS1 Published on 12 Jul 2016 SUBSCRIBE 1.7K How to carry out the required practical on Hooke's Law and find an unknown mass
ATPHYSICS1 Published on 12 Jul 2016 SUBSCRIBE 1.7K Finding the density of a regular object
ATPHYSICS1 Published on 12 Jul 2016 SUBSCRIBE 1.7K Using a displacement can (Eureka Can) to find the density of irregular objects
ATPHYSICS1 Published on 12 Jul 2016 SUBSCRIBE 1.7K How to find the mass of sugar dissolved in a liquid (the AQA method ignores any change in volume caused by the solute)
ATPHYSICS1 Published on 9 Jun 2017 SUBSCRIBE 1.7K Acceleration of a trolley varying the force and mass