Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
How electricity can be generated using fuel, a boiler, water, steam, turbine and generator.
Generating Electricity http://www.thephysicsteacher.ie/ Blog: http://ozymandias1.wordpress.com/
Generating Electricity by using magnet and coil
Transverse and longitudinal waves Published on 4 May 2015 Transverse and longitudinal waves GCSE Physics Unit 1 Lesson 30 Visit my website www.freesciencelessons.co.uk
P1 Physics: Geocentric and Heliocentric Theories