Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
A basic description of red shift and the Doppler Effect for GCSE Physics
Explains how we believe stars are born, live and die and the different ends to different sized stars. Learn even more on Teaching Astronomy on iop.org: http://www.iop.org/resources/videos/e...
This GCSE BBC Bitesize video is from the original programmes from 2000 that were broadcast on BBC2.