Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
OCR Science P1 Seismic Waves SciencePalmer
Roger Groom, science teacher at Mount Tabor Middle School, demonstrates how a slinky is a good analogy for P & S seismic waves. He also points out where the model fails to fully mimic seismic-wave behaviour.