Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
Published on 11 Apr 2015 In this video, we look at how we can reduce unwanted heat loss from houses. We then learn how to calculate payback time, which is used to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of different insulation methods. Examiners love this topic, so make sure you're happy with it.