Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
In this video, we look at light-dependent resistors, which are really useful in circuits since they can be used as light-sensors.
In this video, we look at nuclear fission and what happens in a chain reaction. We then explore how nuclear fission is used to generate electricity in a nuclear power station. This topic nearly always comes up in exams and is quite easy to understand.
Static electricity Freesciencelessons In this video, we take a look at static electricity. We explore how electrons can be passed from one insulator to another and how opposite charges attract. This is sometimes a tricky topic so this video will help you to understand it.
P1 The Life Cycle of Stars (EDEXCEL)
P1 The Origins of Our Universe (EDEXCEL)
P1 Earthquakes (EDEXCEL)
P1 Ultrasound & Infrasound (EDEXCEL) StudySmart: Science
Telescopes and lenses