Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
GCSE level Atomic & Nuclear covering: isotopes, radioactivity, radiation, background radiation, carbon-12, carbon-14, alpha, beta, gamma, ionising radiation, helium nucleus, penetration, alpha decay, beta decay, electric field, magnetic field, radiation dose, radon gas
GCSE Bitesize Revision Physics 6 Radioactivity
In this video, we take a look at another really important idea in physics. It's called kinetic energy.
n this video, we continue with our study of momentum. We look at how to calculate momentum changes that take place in collisions. This is pretty straightforward although it does involve a bit of maths.
In this video, we continue looking at momentum but this time, we're going to use maths to work out how momentum changes in explosions.
In this video, we look at a critical area in Physics. It's called gravitational potential energy. We look at the equation that we use to calculate it and explore an example.
In this video, we take another look at work, which is an important form of energy transfer. We're looking at work done when we lift objects against gravity
Some car safety features explained for GCSE Physics
In this video, we look at four safety features found in modern cars. It's all about reducing kinetic energy and momentum slowly to avoid dangerous forces.
In this video, we look at thermistors. These are components which change their resistance depending on the temperature and they are really useful.