Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
In this video, we look at what is meant by a resultant force, and then how to calculate the resultant force. We then explore the effects of a resultant force on the motion of stationary objects and of moving objects.
Forces acting on a Rocket
In this video, we explore the uses of beta and gamma radiation. We start by looking at how beta radiation is used in thickness detectors. We then look at how gamma radiation is used in cancer screening, treating cancers and in sterilising equipment