Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
Use Kirchoffs Laws to solve a simple circuit problem.
A simple potential divider problem to show how to use the potential divider formula and calculate the current and p.d. in different parts of the circuit.
Part 4 deals with how to combine absolute and percentage uncertainites when using processing data using formula.
A series of videos showing how to improve your scores on the ISA component of AQA A Level Physics
Part 2 of a series of short guides deisgned to help students of AQA A Level Physics who need to complete ISA's as part of their assessment. This covers plotting graphs of data.
The 3rd part in this series looks at an area many students find difficulty with, percentage uncertainties. How do you calculate them when taking measurements and repeat measurements?