Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
Ripple Tank Animation
Published on 4 Mar 2015 MIT grad shows how to find the limit as x approaches infinity or negative infinity. To skip ahead: 1) For a POLYNOMIAL or CONSTANT in the limit expression, skip to 1:56. 2) For a RATIONAL ("FRACTION") expression in the limit, skip to 8:49. 3) For something of the form (SINX)/X, skip to 23:01. and 4) For an EXPONENTIAL example, skip to 27:27.