Students, you can:
- Watch subject-specific videos created by teachers from around the world.
- Download subject-specific articles which include Word, PDF and PPT.
- Find homework set by your teacher.
- Access notes and revision materials from your subject teachers.
Teachers, you can:
- Safely share educational material with students world-wide.
- Find a range of effective resources.
- 'Donate' lessons and set cover work with our unique 'lesson plan' facility.
- Set homework.
- Make revision notes accessible.
- Share ideas with fellow teachers.
- Provide resources for 'Flip Learning'
Short video of key content relating to the structure of the human heart, circulatory system and blood. Designed for GCSE Edexcel B2 unit (2011 spec).
Short video of key content explaining simple cell structure of typical animal, plant and bacterial cells. Designed for GCSE Edexcel B2 unit (2011 spec
Short video of key content relating to the digestive system. Designed for Edexcel B2 unit (2011 spec)